The New Year

 Today, I want to congratulate all of you who have completed reading the Bible through from Genesis to Revelation. Whether it was your first time or your 50th time, it is quite an accomplishment. However, the main thing is that you have done what the Lord Jesus told us to do. You have  read every word of the Word of God, and hopefully you are asking Him to help you live by every one of those words. That is what makes all of the time and effort worth it. I hope you will go with us through God's Word again in 2023 and see what God will teach you and do in your life.

This year, I will be using the New Living Translation (NLT) for my readings, if you want to read the same version. I have had some people doubt the veracity  of this translation, thinking it is a paraphrase. It is not like the old Living Bible, which was a paraphrase. It is a translation of the words of the Greek and Hebrew into our modern English words that have the same meaning. I pray it will be a blessing for all of us.

May God bless you in an abundant way through His Word in 2023!  

Popular Posts