My Deliverer

This morning as we were waiting for prayer time to begin at Iglesia Bautista Nueva Palestina, Pastor Rafael Castro asked me what my most difficult challenge had been as a pastor. I told him that I had a very big challenge several years ago, and I described it to him briefly. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye, because he could relate to my story.

The truth is that God has delivered me from many enemies over the last 38 years of ministry and 42 years of being a Christian.(Deuteronomy 20:4) I can't thank Him enough for fighting my battles and protecting me and my family from all types of harm. He is so good to me and to every child of His.

Just think, we never go to battle alone, as long as we trust Him and depend on Him to go with us. Then, we have the All-powerful God, Creator and Sustainer of the universe to fight for us. We can never lose when that is the case. That has been true in my life. I hope you have experienced His deliverance many times, as well.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Deuteronomy 21-23.

Popular Posts