Please Forgive Me

I wish it wasn't so, but I have to ask for forgiveness on a regular basis. It is not because I try to do something wrong or hurt another person. It is because I mess up and sin in a way that effects other people. I hope I am always quick to say those three words that begin to bring healing.

A few months ago I thought I was receiving an email gift from a friend in the Dominican Republic. When I clicked on it to receive the gift, I inadvertently allowed the website access to my web-mail address book. It was a malicious social networking site called shtyle.fm. This company started using my addresses to send out emails to promote their products, and some of their stuff is not good at all. It made my heart sick, and I tried to warn everyone. Today, it happened again, so I sent out another warning. I am very sorry, and I hope you will forgive my stupidity.

Also, it just dawned on me that I can delete all of the addresses in my web-mail contacts. Hopefully, that will solve this problem.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Isaiah 62-65.

Popular Posts