Dealing With Difficulties

Life is full of problems and difficult situations. Part of being spiritually mature is learning how to deal with these situations by resting in the Lord. The flesh always wants to tackle the problem in our human strength. However, that seldom works well. The only constructive way to meet our difficulties is by letting God show us what He is doing in us. In reality, the problems are tests. The test is for us to see where we are in our walk with the Lord.

This week I have had more than my usual share of difficulties. I am glad to say that in each instance God was faithful to see me through and to empower me to do the right thing. Some of the difficulties will be on-going problems, but I have every confidence that God will continue to give me strength and guidance.

What difficulties are you going through now? Have you stopped to pray about them specifically? If not, do it now. Then, remember to live every minute in an attitude of prayer. God is always listening when His faithful children speak to Him, and He is very capable of communicating with us. When we are walking with The Almighty-God, our problems don't seem so bad after all.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Proverbs 25-27.

Popular Posts