God's Revelation of Himself to Us

God loves all of us, and He wants us to put our trust in the Lord Jesus, so we can know Him as Lord of our lives. Because of His heart for us, He reveals Himself to us in order that we may see Him and decide to trust Him as the Only Lord. He did the same thing for the sons of Israel at Mt. Horeb, when He spoke to them from the fire on the mountain. That was His revelation of Himself, so they would know there is no god besides Him, and put their trust In Him. (Numbers 4:33,35) How has God revealed Himself to you?

I remember God speaking to my heart when I was a child. I knew Jesus was the Lord. I knew I needed to ask Him for forgiveness for my sins and confess Him as Lord before other people. However, it took me 5 years to take that step. I have never regretted it. All of those 5 years, God continued to reveal Himself to me through His Word, and in my times of hearing the Bible taught and preached. Also, when I laid in my bed, I knew God was there speaking to me. Praise the Lord, He has never quit revealing Himself to me, especially after I trusted Him at age 14.

What is your story? When did He reveal Himself to you? What was your response? I urge you to consider the Lord's work to show Himself to you, and if you have not trusted Him to do it before it is eternally too late.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Deuteronomy 5-8.

Popular Posts