Loads of Daily Benefits

I have waited until later in the day to do this post to my blog, so I could reflect upon God's benefits to me today. Most of the time we call them blessings, but I like the word benefits, too.(Psalm 68:19) Every day God loads me up with benefits too numerous to count.

This morning I woke up in a comfortable bed that He provided for me, after a good night's sleep I had because of His peace. I told my wonderful wife, whom God brought to me in answer to my prayer, "Good Morning." I ate some food and drank some tea which were another of His benefits. I sat on my couch for a time of prayer, which is such a blessing from God. I read His inerrant Word, which He supplied to feed my soul. I was able to run 6.6 miles and enjoy the day, because of the health and healing God has blessed me with. I played with my grandson, Jacob, a marvelous miracle from the Lord, as are all of our grandchildren. I climbed into my little truck that has run well for 11 years now. What a blessing! Then, I did my errands, and I stopped back by the church building that houses the people God has blessed me to pastor. Then, I arrived home to play with Jacob more and to read about other benefits from God for His kingdom. All of that in less than a day, and it was all possible because of God and His benefits.

I hope you will stop to consider how God has loaded you with benefits today. If you don't know Him yet, turn to Him in repentance and faith. Then, you will see even more benefits from salvation and being a child of God. He is the God of our salvation, which is the greatest daily benefit, and it lasts for eternity.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 71-74.

Popular Posts