Time Sensitive Commission

This afternoon God spoke to my heart through our trainer in the seminar I am attending this week. It was something that is obvious, but easy to forget. Time matters when it comes to the Great Commission. Most of the time, I think about how many people need to hear the gospel, when I read the Great Commission. I contemplate how to accomplish that task. I try to bring it down to my personal responsibilities. However, I had been leaving out a huge part of the equation.

Every second that ticks away there is at least one person who dies without knowing Christ. Many of them never even heard the name of Jesus. At that moment they are lost forever. We will never be able to reach them, because our task was time sensitive, and we missed the deadline.

The Lord spoke to my heart that I must add the time factor to the Great Commission. It is my responsibility to do whatever it takes to carry out my part of the commission as quickly as possible, because every second counts. Every second is another soul lost for eternity. Since I started writing this post at least 1,000 people died without Christ. That is why all believers should make it a time sensitive commission for their lives, because it applies to all of us.


Tomorrow, I intend to read I Timothy 2-4.

Popular Posts