Rejoice in Our Differences

Have you noticed that we are all different? Why do you suppose God did that? I believe that there is a lot of truth in the saying, "If two people agree on everything, one of them is unnecessary."

It does make it interesting when we have to deal with all types of people. It stresses out some people so much that they avoid those who are different, instead of working together. When they do that they miss the additional insights they could have had.

I think that Jesus made us different, so we could see life from every perspective and know that our way is not the only way. In fact, my way may not be the best way. I need to learn from others. That is what I try to do, and I encourage us all to do the same thing.

Tomorrow, I intend to read I Thessalonians 4-5 and II Thessalonians 1.

Popular Posts