Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Psalm 139 gives us insights into how God created us in such a wonderful way. I know; I see it in my life all of the time. Mondays are busy days for me. Of course, they follow Sundays, which are very busy as well. Still, the Lord gives me strength and stamina each week to continue in all He wants me to do.

Yesterday, I got up at 3:45 AM, as usual, to prepare for our Men's Bible Study at 5 AM. We had a great time of study from Luke 23. Then, I spent my time with the Lord. I ran my 3.2 miles, and I dressed for the memorial service. The service went well, as did the meal for the family after the service. I went home for a short time, and returned for visitation in our community. Chris Ward and I made 2 good visits.

I went home to help my Chris with some of her work, and it lasted all night. I slept for one hour, but she did not sleep at all. Then, today God gave me the strength to stay awake all day long. I did not get tired or weary. What an amazing God we serve. He designed our bodies and our minds to endure such stress and periods without much sleep. He knew just what He was doing, and I praise Him.

Now, I will sleep very well, so Good Night, and God bless each of you.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Luke 7-9.

Popular Posts