My Unhurried Time Cat

Many of you know about "my cat" named Pumpkin or Punky, for short. She is my companion when I do my unhurried time in the mornings. She loves to curl up in my lap in the evenings, as well. Dixie brought her home and had her fixed, but she took up with me after her entrapment in the garage door for 5 hours. She is back to normal from that ordeal, except for 3 or 4 missing claws on her rear right paw. She is a very social animal, a veritable "lap dog" even though she is a cat. I never thought I would get attached to a cat, because I was a dog person, and I am allergic to cats. However, she has been a comfort to me. Before I met Pumpkin, I had never noticed how calm and peaceful a cat could be. We could all learn something from them, and the Lord has used her to teach me more than a few things.

Now that Dixie is getting married, I need to find another home for Pumpkin. Chris is much more allergic to cats than I am, to the point she has to take extra medicine every day. We have permitted Pumpkin to stay with us, since Dixie had her cat, Sugar, here. She will take Sugar with her, or find a home for her, so it is the right time for me to find a home for Pumpkin. I must say that Chris has been very patient in the whole process of things, and it is only right for us to do what we can to help her out. I love her so much, and I do not want to cause her to have to take medicine.

Therefore, if you or someone you know would like an unhurried time partner, who is very quiet and loves to snuggle close in the crook of your arm, I have just what you need. She is even good with children or at least, as good a a cat can be, since she has adapted to Jacob for these past two years. Let me know, if you are interested or know of someone who is. I want to pass along a blessing God has given me and be more of a blessing to my dear wife.

Tomorrow, I intend to read I Samuel 25-27.
March 20 – Colossians 3:16
Ask God to bless our praise and worship times during our revival services, that we might sing His praises with grace in our hearts and show everyone around us how much we love the Lord Jesus.

Popular Posts