Heaven

This morning I spoke to our elementary school students in chapel. It is always great to get to hear them sing and to share God's Word with them. Today, I spoke to them about Heaven from John 14:3. They listened well to this fabulous promise from Jesus that He was going to prepare a place for us and to return to receive us to Himself. I tried to stress that it was going to be a wonderful place for us because Jesus was preparing it, but the greatest thing is that we will be with Jesus for eternity. It helped me think about Heaven all day long.

As I thought about it and experienced the rest of my day, I thought of some other reasons that Heaven is going to be fantastic:

There will be no electronic equipment to hook up and program in Heaven.
There won't be any plumbing problems in Heaven.
I won't have to get my car computer checked when the "Check Engine" light comes on.
I will not have any more sleep deprivation in heaven.
There will not be any weeds in Heaven.
There will be no hospitals or funeral homes in Heaven.
I won't have to buy gas in Heaven.

Man, I am looking forward to it more and more every day. What about you?

Tomorrow, I intend to read Joshua 17-20.
March 3 – John 13:34-35
Make the Commitment to love others with the same love Christ has for them. Ask Jesus to give you the full measure of His love for other believers and for those who don’t know Christ as Lord and Savior.

Popular Posts