Just Like Moses

Sometimes, I hear a believer say, "I am not Paul, so I can't do what he did." I believe that is a cop out. Of course, none of us are the Apostle Paul, but that does not limit what we can do. The only thing that sets a limit on what we can do is the will of God.

Joshua 1:5 was my verse for the day. It is a promise to Joshua after he took over the leadership of the Hebrews from Moses. I am sure those were big shoes to fill. However, God wanted to make it very clear to Joshua that He would be with him just like He had been with Moses. God's presence would make it so that no one could stand against him and be successful. Also, He promised never to leave him nor forsake him. What a Wonderful God we serve.

God's presence is with every believer who is walking with Him. Now, we have the Holy Spirit living in us, too. Therefore, we have everything we need to meet and to defeat any enemy and to accomplish any task that is God's will. When God directs us, He goes before us, and He supplies all we need. I pray that each of us live in this promise every day.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Isaiah 20-22.

Popular Posts