Making All Things Work Together For Good

Have you ever had a brain cramp? That is what I call it when my brain doesn't work, and I do something stupid. I don't mean a terrible sin. I mean something that is not very smart or something that I know I should not do. I am glad it doesn't happen to me very often, but it does happen more than I like.

It happened to me the other day. I felt horrible right when I did it. I really could not believe it even happened. I wondered what would happen as a consequence of my action. I was not worried, but I prayed for God to take care of it.

I am so happy to say that He took care of it in a wonderful way. He made something good out of a difficult situation. In fact, I dare say that He worked more through that wrong action than He has through some of my right actions. It is amazing to me, but it shouldn't be. I know that God is able. I am glad He was willing to use this one for His glory. I know He will do the same for you, if you will trust Him.

Tomorrow, I intend to read I Chronicles 16-18 and John 7:28-53.

Popular Posts