A Great Privilege

As I have been telling you lately, God is answering our prayers. He is touching the hearts of men and women. He is drawing them to worship, and He is drawing them to Jesus as Lord and Savior. I can't thank Him enough, and I urge all of you to keep crying out to God for His blessings.

Yesterday, we had a lady come to join our church family, who had been one of the ones who helped get the church started. Then, she had felt the need to leave the church, and she had been away for several years. Now, God has brought her back and her family. I am so glad they feel welcomed and comfortable with me and our church family. It is the work of God in their hearts.

Then, today I received a call from a man who wanted to see me. We met this afternoon, and he trusted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He said a burden was lifted off of his shoulders. He told me how God had been convicting him and drawing him to come and talk with me, almost in an audible voice. He could not shake it, and the urge grew stronger and stronger. I had the great privilege of sharing the Gospel with Him and leading him as He gave his life to Jesus as His Lord. What a miracle, not just that God could save a soul, but that He could use me in the process!

What will we see next? I pray that the same thing will happen to each of us. I pray that God will use us to lead many people to Jesus.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Ezekiel 8-10 and Hebrews 13.

Popular Posts