A Christian Counselor

Over the years I have spoken with many people about their problems and what the Bible says they need to do to get over them. That is a powerful ministry. However, sometimes, people need more counseling than that. They need a course of therapy like they might get for a physical problem, and they need for it to be administered by a skilled person.

Today, I spoke to two Christian counselors in our area. I had heard good reports about them, and I was impressed with their presentation to me. It just so happens that I have already referred some folks to them, based on what some of my fellow pastors had told me.

Life is hard. Satan is smart. Counseling is a good discipline for setting people free from the bondages of the Devil. That is what these counselors hope to do for each person they treat. They want God to use them in the power of the Spirit to set people free from addictions, abuse, and other painful experiences.

I hope that you will let me know, if I can help you in any of these areas. If I can't help you, I can refer you to one of these Christian counselors. It is worth it to be set free.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Ezekiel 14-15 and James 2.

Popular Posts