A Good Busy

Boy, it has been a long time since I made a post to my blog! At first, it really bugged me, since I have that Obsessive Compulsive thing going, but I had to set my priorities with the Strength Team Crusade coming to our church. My priority had to be to see souls saved. I am glad to say that 150 people made decisions during those 5nights. We had 9 school assemblies in 5 different schools, and we had a great time of fellowship with the 4 members of the Strength Team. I have been very busy, but it has been a good busy.

You know how bad it fells to be busy and not to see any results or any fruit. Well, the opposite is true, too. It is great to be busy and see the fruit of what God is doing through you. That is what has been happening with me this past week. I pray that it will be that way for a long time. I missed recording this blog, but it is well worth it, if I can see a soul come to Christ or an addition to our church family. I have been having my unhurried time each day, but I have not taken the extra time to post the blog, since I needed to focus on the task at hand, which was touching the lives of people. It is wonderful to be busy in a good way for the glory of the Lord.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Deuteronomy 32-34 and Mark 15:26-47.

Popular Posts