Blessed!

 When I think about how God has blessed me and my family, I am so humbled. Why would He choose to bless me so much? Don't get me wrong. I am glad for all He has done, but I don't ever feel worthy. I pray that is how we all feel today. We have life and health. As believers, we have a relationship with the King of the universe. How could life be any better?

Moses had a blessed life. Sure, he had his share of problems and pain. We all do. However, God uniquely blessed Moses. (Deuteronomy 34:7,10) Moses was 120 years old when he died, yet his eyesight was clear, and he was as strong as ever. There had never been a prophet in Israel like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face. Now, that is really being blessed. 

Let's take time to be thankful for our physical blessings. God has watched over us and protected us in so many ways. Even though I have had liver problems, prostate cancer, and a pacemaker to keep my heart going, I am as strong as I have ever been. God has healed me, and He is so good to me physically. Let's thank Him for each of our physical blessings. 

The greatest blessing is our relationship with Jesus. Yes, He knows us face to face. That means personally. We can draw near to Him and hear from Him. He draws close to us. and He hears all we say to Him. We walk together through each day, just like Moses did so long ago. This spiritual relationship we have will last for all eternity, too. Nothing could ever be more of a blessing than knowing the Lord personally and forever.

#NHBaptistdotorg

Tomorrow, I intend to read Joshua 1-3.

Popular Posts