Found - 1 Virtuous Wife

God was so gracious to me on December 30, 1972. That was the day that He led me to the wife He had prepared for me, Chris Bennett. I did not realize it that evening, but it soon became very evident to me. I had found a virtuous wife. We were married on August 18, 1974. Ever since then, I have been rich beyond measure, just like the book of Proverbs says. (Proverbs 31:10, 12, 28) Men, what about you? Have you found one?

Not only have I found that her worth is far beyond rubies. She has done me good all of the days of our life together. Her children rise up to call her "blessed." I can't praise her enough. My life has been immeasurably blessed by my virtuous wife. It is God's design, and it is better than anything I could have imagined when we first met.

Thank You, Lord, for such a wonderful blessing!

Tomorrow, I intend to read Ecclesiastes 1-3.

Popular Posts