Loads of Daily Benefits

I love the promises of the Bible, especially those that apply to everyone.(Psalm 68:19) Today, we want to focus in on the many benefits which He loads us down with every day. Yes, I am speaking about a reality for every person alive. I am saying this promise applies to you. Even if you are one of those who want to talk about your problems all of the time. God is still loading you with benefits. Even if you reject God, this is true. It is a part  of the nature of God to give us many good things every day. We may be oblivious to them, but that doesn't mean they do not exist.

No, I am not going to tell you what they are. If I tried, I would miss more of them than I could name. Also, you have many benefits that are unique to you. Therefore, I just want to challenge us to spend a day watching out for and meditating on the benefits of God. You might want to make a list as you realize them. You may want to pray a prayer of thanksgiving for each one. Then, by the end of the day, I am quite confident that you will be overwhelmed by the load of benefits God has given you for just that day. At that point take a moment to consider a load of benefits each day for a lifetime. How blessed is that? If we can't bless the Lord for those benefits and for being the God of our salvation, we have serious problems.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 69-71.

Popular Posts