Be Fruitful and Multiply!

God told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and to multiply by having children. God told Timothy and us to be fruitful and to multiply by having spiritual children. (II Timothy 2:2) Since the population multiplies, Christians will never catch up with the population growth unless we multiply faster than people do. I believe that is God's plan for all of us. He states it clearly in the Bible over and over.(Matthew 28:19,20)

God laid it on my heart to write this blog several years ago. I have made over 2,500 posts since then. I am simply sharing what God has shown me. It is not for me, but it is for anyone to read and to learn. However, God's desire and my desire is that you take it and share whatever you learn with others in a systematic way, so that we all are multiplying disciples. It is not right for us to keep Jesus and God's Word to ourselves. We need to shine the light and share the truth.

I hope that as we approach 2013 that you will ask God how He wants you to be fruitful and multiply, so you can do His will in His way. If all believers do that, we can see the gospel spread faster than the population grows, and we can see multitudes come to know the Lord Jesus.

Tomorrow, I intend to read II Timothy 3-4 and Titus 1.

Popular Posts