Vacation Bible School

For the past 50 years Vacation Bible School has been a part of my life. Every summer I have attended VBS as a student or a leader. It is a highlight of my year. I love the Bible, and I love to see the children come and learn about Jesus. This year's edition starts tomorrow at 9 AM. I am sure it will be another great week.

For some parents it is free babysitting. For others it is additional religious instruction. It doesn't matter why the children come. There is a chance they will be changed forever. Each year children make that all important decision to trust Christ as Lord and Savior. That is what makes all the work worthwhile.

Please, join me in praying for all of the children, the teachers, and the other workers. Pray for God to move in the hearts of everyone involved. Pray for souls to be saved and lives to be changed.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 82-84.

Popular Posts