Moving Friends

There are friends, and there are "moving" friends. By moving friends I don't mean friends who move around. I don't mean friends who move you emotionally, either. I mean friends who are such good friends they will help you move from one house to another. Those people are real friends. We all need moving friends.

I am glad to be able to say that in our church family we have people who are moving friends to others in our church family and even to people who are not in our church family. I believe that is a true expression of love. We need more sincere expressions of love these days.

I want to say "thanks" to everyone who was able to come out and help this morning. I know there were some who wanted to help and couldn't. That always happens, as well. We can't be moving friends every time there is a need. However, we all should strive to be moving friends with everyone we know, especially those who don't know Christ, so they can see the true love of Christ in through us.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Genesis 28-30.

Popular Posts