Excited About Sharing the Gospel

I just finished praying with a friend of mine. He just had to come by and talk with me, because he was excited about getting the chance the share the Gospel with a man he knows from his work. He wanted me to help him know some Scriptures to use when he gets to speak with him next week. I was more than happy to help him. I love it when people are excited about Jesus and sharing Him with others.

I hope you will join me in praying for this man. You can pray for Mr. A, and God will know who you are interceding for. Pray for Him to seriously consider the Scriptures. Pray for God to soften his heart and take the veil away from his eyes that keeps him from seeing the truth of the Word of God. Pray for my friend to be filled with the Spirit and that he will let the Lord guide him as he shares. I am excited to see what the Lord does this coming week. Let's all make is a point to share the Gospel with someone this week.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Job 10-12.

Popular Posts