Reprogramming the Mind

I have been teaching The Mind of Christ study by Dr. T W Hunt for the past several months. I am taking it very slowly on Sunday evenings. It has been a great help to me every time I have gone through it. However, this time it is proving to be even more special.

God is bringing me into contact with some folks who have had very difficult lives. Also, I am seeing more clearly that most of the people in America have been brain washed by the media in different ways. All of this makes it necessary for us to have our minds transformed.(Romans 12:2) If we try to live as Christ would have us without changing our minds, it will be certain failure.

Our minds are like computers. A computer is only as good as the software and the information that is loaded into it. Bad software and data will give bad results. The same is true of our minds. Therefore, we must reprogram them with the Word of God. It gradually wipes our hard drives clean of the wrong programming. Then, we will think with the Mind of Christ, which we received when we came to know Him. That is the goal for every believer.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Job 22-24 and Acts 11.

Popular Posts