Another Adult Comes to Christ

This morning we had a very full service, since David Collett was there to sing for us and to share a little bit, and we had our Gideon speaker today, too. I guess I could have cut my message short, but I didn't. Then, at the end we had a special blessing. Another adult came to Christ. This time it was a lady named Brenda. What a blessing. It was the perfect way to complete the service. I pray that we could end that way every week.

It is so gratifying to see what God is doing. We did not have any adults come to Christ for a while. Then, we began to pray and to share. God has begun to pour out His blessings in that area. I believe it is an important measure of how we are doing as a church. It is great to see children and youth come to know Christ. It is wonderful to have Christians come to join our fellowship. However, those additions do not show that we are really fulfilling the Great commission. It is only when we see adults coming to Christ that we know for sure we are praying and sharing as Jesus wants us to.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Job 14-16 and Acts 9:22-43.

Popular Posts