Christian Friends

I praise God for all of my Christian friends. Some of them are in Heaven now. Some are across the country. Others are around the world. They are all special to me. I can't imagine how people make it without the Lord and Christian friends.

I won't take time to give you my speech on relationships, but I will give you the summary. The most important word in any language is "relationship." Life boils down to our relationship with God and with others. Nothing is as important as a secure love relationship with God, and good loving relationships with those around us. God is love, so He puts a premium on relationships and so should we, because we are to be like Him.

This afternoon I called Terry, because he had volunteered to cut my grass with his large mower the other day. Since I cut my toe, I took him up on his offer. He brought Don with him, and they did a fantastic job on my yard. Then, Terry even cut the neighbor's yard, since his mower was broken. That was a great witness. North Henry Baptist Church is full of caring people, who will do anything they can to help another Christian friend or any other person for that matter. I believe God is showing us all how important it is to love each other and to show it in our actions. Praise the Lord!

Tomorrow, I intend to read II Chronicles 12-14 and John 12:1-26.

Popular Posts