Still Praying for a Miracle

I received a disturbing phone call this evening. A relative of the man for whom I asked you all to pray called to give me an update on his condition. The doctors told him today that he does have the fatal bacteria. The antibiotics slow it down, but they can't stop it. The side effect of the antibiotics is his kidneys are being destroyed, so they must stop them in a day or so. Then, it might not be very long before he dies. What a tragic situation.

Please, pray for him to be receptive to the Gospel as I go to share with him tomorrow. Please, continue to pray for God to work a second miracle, too, and heal him physically. In addition I ask you all to pray for his mother, father, children, and the rest of the family. It is all in the hands of God, and I know He will do the right thing. I pray that we will do what we need to do.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Joshua 19-21 and Luke 2:25-52.

Popular Posts