In Need of a Miracle

There are some times in life when we feel completely helpless. At those times we realize that if God does not intervene, there is nothing that can be done to remedy the situation. I have one of those situations now, and I want to ask you to pray for me and with me.

A 39 year old family member of one of our church families has a blood infection and the flesh eating bacteria. He went to the hospital thinking he was having a heart attack, but he found out something totally different. Now, he is in denial about the seriousness of the condition, which the surgeon has told him will be fatal if something is not done soon. On top of this he is not a believers, and he would not talk to me today or even let me pray for him. See what I mean? It is a very helpless feeling.

We might marvel at his denial. We might say well he has to want the Lord's salvation and His help physically, and give up. However, what we really need to do is to pray for God to open his eyes to the spiritual and physical realities in his life right now. I believe that would cause him to listen to me or someone, so he can come to know the Lord Jesus before it is eternally too late, and so that he might be healed from this dire condition. Will you join with me in praying for this man? God knows his name. Just lift him up to the throne and intercede for this man as if eternity is in the balance, because it is. I will keep you informed of what happens.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Joshua 13-15 and Luke 1:57-80.

Popular Posts