A Wonderful Day of Worship and Fellowship

I can't tell you how blessed I am to be the pastor of North Henry Baptist Church. It is so wonderful to be a part of a group of people who are united in their love for Jesus and their desire to do God's will, not their own agenda. We are not a perfect church family. We don't do a lot of things we should do and could do. However, we are striving to grow in that mission God has given us, and we are making progress. If it was a perfect church, I would not fit in, because I am not a perfect pastor. I just want to stay focused on Jesus, stay connected with people, and stay on mission for the Lord 24/7. I am able to do that in the fellowship we have at NHBC.

Today, was a good example. We had a very thoughtful discussion in our Connection group, but no one was angry or disagreeable. We had a wonderful time of worship together, in which we sang a variety of worship songs, and God really spoke to us through His Word. We were able to use modern technology to communicate the timeless truths of the Lord. It was all of the things I have always wanted to be able to do in a church fellowship. That is why I told them all today that I believe we are ready to move forward with the Lord. I have confidence that we can do whatever it takes to do His will, and God's people will pray and work together to that end. Now, we must be intentional about loving the people around us and bringing them to Christ. I can't wait to see what God does this week and this year!

Tomorrow, I intend to read Genesis 13-15 and Matthew 5:1-26.

Popular Posts