God is Moving!

There have been several instances lately where people have told me that God led them to come to our church. It is a great encouragement to me, because I have been praying for God to build His church, as he told us He would in Matthew 16. I can see Him doing just that.

Please, do not misunderstand what I am saying. I do not think that we should sit back and wait for people to come to church. We must be missionaries to those around us, even here in the USA. However, only God can save a soul. Only God can touch a heart and open it up for the gospel. I believe He is doing that for us right now.

I urge you to join me in that prayer I pray each morning that Jesus will build His church at NHBC. I know He wants to do that, and He will, if we are ready and willing to be His agents to bless those who come. We are in the middle of a mixed up world. The people around us will never know Jesus, if we don't pray, if we don't love them, and if we don't go after them.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Lamentations 1-2 and Hebrews 10:1-18.

Popular Posts