My Help

My help comes from the Lord. Where does your help come from? That is a great question because we all need help, and we need to know where to go for that help before troubles come. The psalmist affirmed what I just affirmed that his help came from the Lord. (Psalm 121:2,3) Then, he went on to tell us why he had decided to trust the Lord for his help.

The Lord made heaven and earth. Who better to help us than the One who created all things, including us? He is the Designer, He knows why we do what we do. He knows just what is going on in His creation around us, so He can always help us in exactly the right way, and at exactly the right time. Therefore, He will not let our feet slip. He will keep us on the right track in life. He will give us the gift of salvation as we trust Him, and we can never slide into Hell. On top of all of that God never slumbers. He never gets sleepy. He never naps, nor sleeps. He is always watching out for those who trust Him. Since He is outside of time and space, He can watch each of us 100% of the time. What a Helper! I praise God for His willingness to be my Helper, and I know He will be yours, too, if you will trust Him in everything.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 122-124.

Popular Posts