God Will Carry You

God is faithful, and He knows our weakness. Therefore, when we belong to Him, He is always there for us. When we can't go forward on our own, He carries us. He carried Israel, and even when they strayed from Him, He was right there to assure them that He would continue to carry them. (Isaiah 46:3,4) I believe the same is true for His spiritual children today.

Think back to when you were born again and adopted by God. From the first day, He held you up, and He carried you when you needed Him to do so. I know that is true in my Christian life. There has never been a day when He deserted me. Now that I have gray hairs, and I am getting older, He is still faithful. He is there to pick me up and to carry He, as I strive to follow Him and even when I stray. God is so good! He never deserts His children, and He is always strong for us.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Isaiah 47-49.

Popular Posts