My Two Greatest Blessings

As a child, the God of the universe revealed Himself to me and showed me that He wanted to have a relationship with me so much that He sent His Only-Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me and to rise again, so that my sins could be forgiven, and I could enter an intimate love relationship with Him. Finally, on Palm Sunday in 1970 I responded to His desire for a relationship by confessing Him as my Lord at Peachcrest Baptist Church in Decatur, GA. There is no doubt that He is the Source of my life, the Strength of my life, and my greatest joy in life is knowing Him.(Jeremiah 9:23,24)

On December 30, 1972 I met Chris Bennett. By God's grace she wanted to have a relationship with me. After growing together, we were married on August 18, 1974. My relationship with Chris has blessed my life more than any other earthly thing. I can't imagine living my life without her, because I truly believe she is God's perfect match for me. I praise Him for bringing us together.

If I have any wisdom, might, or riches, it comes from the Lord. All of the blessings of my life have come from Him, and I want to give Him all of the glory for all of them. Today, I especially want to thank Him for another year with Chris. I pray we will have many more years together to love Him and to serve Him.

Today, I read Jeremiah 8-10.

Popular Posts