Back To Normal

It is good to feel normal again. What is normal? I am not sure how to describe "normal" for me, but I am not having a fever, and my head is not filled up with snot. The back of my head and my neck don't hurt, and I have plenty of energy. What a relief. I was beginning to forget what normal was like. I have had a sinus infection, and then, something happened Monday night to add a fever. It is wonderful to be over whatever it was.

Through it all, I have been thinking about "normal." What does God want to be normal for us? I am afraid many people think that they are normal Christians, but they are missing out on what God wants us all to have normally. If I had to give a definition of a normal Christian, I would say this: A normal Christian is a person enjoying a daily relationship with Jesus, which includes being filled with the Holy Spirit, so that he or she has an abundance of peace, joy, and love, as well as the rest of the fruit of the Spirit. I pray that is the normal state of your life. If that is not normal for you, I pray you will be back to normal very soon.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 48-51.

Popular Posts