Together For Life Memorial March

Tomorrow is the annual silent march in memory of all of the babies who have been aborted since the Roe vs Wade Supreme Court decision made abortion legal in all nine months of pregnancy. Each year that I have lived in Georgia since 1983 I have participated in this rally and march, because if we do not stand up for the unborn, who will? I urge you to join me and the thousands of others who will gather on the steps of the capital to support life. Here is the link to give you the details: http://www.grtl.org/docs/TFL%20FLyer%202011%201%20up.pdf

Life is a precious gift from God, and we should uphold the sanctity of human life in any way we can. This march is an inspiring and meaningful way to do just that. Please, prayerfully consider taking the time and making the effort to go. You will not regret it. It will be cold, though, so dress warmly. I hope to see you there. Let me know, if you would like to meet up and walk together. I will send you my cell phone number.

Also, I am on the board of the Pregnancy Resource Center of Henry County. I hope you will check out our center or the one closest to you. They provide a great ministry and a life saving service that is vital for our communities. Here is the link to the PRC of Henry County: http://www.prchc.org/

Tomorrow, I intend to read Exodus 16-19.

Popular Posts