Nothing is Impossible with God

This morning in our worship time we sang a song that said,"Nothing is Impossible" with God. As I sang, I thought about the words. That is always a great thing to do, but sometimes I fall into the trap of just singing and not considering what I am saying to the Lord. After all, He is our audience when we sing in worship.

Immediately, I was struck by the reality that God can do anything, but I had to ask myself if I really believed that. How many times have I said,"That could never happen." I don't mean to doubt God at those times, but I just don't take Him as seriously as I ought to.

So, think about the last time you thought the same thing. What was it about? Was it something humanly impossible or implausible? If so, let's all stop and let it sink in. It may be impossible or improbable for me or for people, but nothing is impossible for God. Then, let's live like it. Of course, we don't want to test God, but if He says something will happen, let's believe Him and do it. Then, let's give Him the praise and thanks.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Exodus 4-6.

Popular Posts