Standing Before Jesus

I have been writing about Lori and Jeff's level five evaluation for the last couple of days. They passed with flying colors. God is so good! This morning I had another memory verse that applies to evaluations, Luke 21:36. This verse exhorts us as believers to pray for strength to be able to stand before the Son of Man. Now, that's going to be an evaluation, isn't it? Are you ready to stand before Jesus?

What do you think He will grade us on? I think faith, love, and fruit will be in there somewhere. What kind of a grade will He give for hard work? I think He likes it, but He likes those who sit at His feet the most. Will He give us credit for good intentions? I don't think so. I am not sure what He will ask, but I know it is going to happen. One day each believer will stand before the Son of Man. He is Our Lord and Our Judge. He is Love, and He is holy. As my ninth grade English teacher, Mrs. Franz, would say, "It would behove us to apply ourselves assiduously for the remainder of our time."

Tomorrow, I intend to read I Kings 12-13 and Luke 22:1-20.

Popular Posts