God's Wisdom for Speaking

This morning as I was praying again for Lori and Jeff's language evaluation, the Lord gave me just the right verse. He does that so often! I read Luke 21:15, and the Lord spoke to me about His power to give us words that even our opponents can't resist or refute. What a promise! I don't think that means our words will force people to be saved, but I do believe that it means they will be impacted by them, and they will not be able to refute the truth of them.

That is a great verse in light of our prayers for Lori and Jeff's evaluation. God assured me that their words would find the target of the hearts of those who are listening, and they will know they are the truth. The rest is up to them, as to whether they accept it or not.

Lori and Jeff are having the evaluation at this moment, so please, join us in praying for them to have peace and the words to say from the Lord.

Tomorrow, I intend to read I Kings 10-11 and Luke 21:20-38.

Popular Posts