Faith, Hope, and Love

This evening was our annual Faith, Hope, and Love banquet. We have it each year in February. It is for all adults, couples and singles, to have a good time of Christian fellowship and inspiration. For the past several years we have had a country and western theme for it, too, and we give prizes for the best cowboy and cowgirl hats and clothes. It is a lot of fun for everyone.

Tonight, it caused me to be a little reflective, so I want to ask you a question of two. Do you have faith, hope, and love? (I Corinthians 13) Which one do you need more of right now? I think that is a fair question for all of us. We all go through times when we need more faith because of the circumstances of life. Then, there are times when we lose hope, and we desperately need God's hope. Many times we lack God's kind of love for others, and even our love for the Lord wanes, so we need more love. Where do you find yourself today? I hope you will stop and ask God to meet your need, and I know He will. He wants all of us to have an ample supply of faith, hope, and love.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Leviticus 1-3 and Matthew 24:1-28.

Popular Posts