A Great Blessing

Yesterday was one of those days when things didn't go the way I wanted them to go. There were several very good things that happened, but I also had to take my truck for repairs, which took up too much time in the afternoon. Also, Chris was gone all day, so I had to do a few extra things at the house.

In the midst of it all I had 3 messages on Facebook from people who had seen my note about being cancer free for 5 years. They commented that they did not remember I even had cancer. What a blessing! I am not sure why God was so good to me, but I am thankful that He was.

I took my truck to the regular place, and I spoke to the owner. His wife has been battling breast cancer now for a while. She had surgery. Then, she had to have chemotherapy. Now, she is taking radiation treatments for 6 weeks. They are trusting God through it all, but it is hard. I pray that God will heal her completely.

It just made me even more thankful that God had spared me from all of that. In His wisdom He knew that was best for me. I pray that we will all be thankful for the many blessings we have in life.

This morning I read Exodus 34-35 and Matthew 22:23-46.

Popular Posts