They'll Know We are Christians by Our Love

It was good to sing the song, "They'll Know We are Christians by Our Love" this morning. It reminded me of my church history class, so many years ago. There was an amazing quote from an unbeliever we learned. He said, "Behold, how they love one another." This pagan was moved by the love he saw in the Christians. I pray that we would be the same way today. In fact, I believe that is the only way we will ever really make a difference in this world. We must show the real love of Christ for each other and for others. After all, that is the command Jesus gave His disciples in John 13:34-35. We are commanded to love each other as He loves us. What a challenge, but what an opportunity to show the world who Jesus is and what they can experience.

Tomorrow, I intend to read I Kings 3-5 and Luke 20:1-26.

Popular Posts