The End of the World

Last night I forgot to do my blog post because I was reading about the end of the world. I became so enthralled in my book that the blog slipped my mind. I apologize for that, but I do recommend the series of books I just finished. It is a five book series by Joel C Rosenberg. He is a Messianic Jew, who knows a lot about world affairs because of his career, and he knows a lot about the Bible because of His faith in Jesus. You can read all about him and his books on his web site: www.joelrosenberg.com.

With everything that has happened in our recent elections and in the world around us, it is important for us to see what God is doing. Jesus told us to discern the times in which we live. The Bible has much to say about the events leading up to the Rapture of the church and the Great Tribulation. That is what these books are about. You may not find that you agree with all of his interpretation of the Bible, but I think he is very solid, and he gives us a lot of information we need to consider.

How bad are things going to get before the Rapture? Will you and I be faithful to the end? If Jesus came today, would He find us doing His will? These are the kinds of questions that are very relevant for our times. I pray that we will all consider them well.

This morning I read Jeremiah 40-42 and Hebrews 4.

Popular Posts