The Difference Jesus Makes

For those of you who know Jesus I want to ask a question. What difference does Jesus make in your life? I mean your everyday life. What is different for you because you know Jesus?

I believe with all of my heart that Jesus wants to make a profound difference in our lives. Salvation is not just about going to Heaven. It is all about having Life. It is experiencing life as Jesus intended for it to be all along. It is about having joy, contentment, peace, and purpose in life. It is not about money, fame, or power in the earthly sense.

Therefore, I ask each of us to ponder what other people see in us that is different that can only be explained by our relationship with Jesus. What miracles has He worked in your life? What power does He give you to be different from how you were before? How is your life changed now that you know Jesus? I know that I am an entirely different person because of knowing Jesus and growing in Him these last 39 years. Thank you, Jesus, for making such a difference in my life.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Jeremiah 30-31 and Philemon.

Popular Posts