The End of the World

Ever since Jesus rose again and told us He was coming back, people have been trying to figure out when He would come. There have been many predictions. I don't think that is what God wants us to do. We cannot know the day or the hour of His coming. However, we can know the signs of the times, and we should be ready for His return at any moment. It seems to me that things are progressing toward His coming more quickly than ever before.

The global economy seems to be very shaky. If there is a crash, it could be just the thing to bring on a one world government led by the Anti-Christ. We see so many people who are adamantly opposed to the Bible, even though there is so much evidence for the veracity of God's Word. People are living such busy lives that they are not thinking about the end of the world. It could be a time when it would catch most people by surprise like the Bible says will happen. Finally, there is nothing to keep Jesus from coming again.

What do you think? If you think it could be any time, how is your life different? If you are not living like it could be the end, why not? I just want to be ready myself, and I hope you do, too. When Jesus comes, we will not have any time to prepare. We have to be ready in advance.

Tomorrow, I Intend to read II Samuel 24 and I Kings 1-2.

Popular Posts