Paid in Full

This morning I went to Palm Sunday worship at North Richland Hills Baptist Church on the north side of Fort Worth, Texas. It was their modern service at 10:45 AM, and we had the Lord's Supper as a part of the worship. It was a very meaningful service led by the pastor, Dr. Tommy Teague. It was a blessing that I do not have very often. I do not get to worship in other churches very much, and especially one as Biblical and inspiring as NRHBC.

The message title was "Paid in Full." I was overwhelmed to think of how Jesus had forgiven all of my sins and had marked my sin debt "paid in full." He could do that because of the payment He made of His blood. What a wonderful, gracious Savior. It was great to sing His praises.

How was your Palm Sunday? Did you take some time to worship Jesus and remember the Cross? There is no more important week of the year than this week. We would all do well to stop and consider the historical events that changed the world by defeating Satan once and for all. Now, he is a defeated foe, and we can have the victory through a close relationship with Jesus. I hope that is what you are experiencing.

Tomorrow, I intend to read II Samuel 21-23.

Popular Posts