Satan's Schemes

I think Satan is trying to upset me or make me frustrated. Have you ever had that feeling? I have 3 cars that are on the blink in one way or another. My truck just had to have a water pump, hoses, and a belt. Now, I have a nail in my back tire. It still holds air, so far, but it is a slow leak. The idle on Chris' car is racing at times, so much that you have to put on the break to go 45 MPH. It is scary. Then, Dixie's AC is not working well. Her fan and compressor are going out, and we got a new compressor last year. The car woes are on top of everything else I have going on, so it is a challenge, but I am fine. Satan is not going to get me down. He is a defeated foe, and Jesus gives me everything I need to resist him and win the victory over his strategy.

That is one reason I chose Hebrews 4:15-16 as my memory verses for today. Satan can't get me down when I know that I have a High Priest who knows what I am going through, and He cares about everything. He is there to comfort me and to show me just what to do. Therefore, there is no trial that can defeat me. I have all of the peace and strength that I need to overcome anything Satan can throw at me.

In fact, I am watching to see why God has allowed these trials into my life. I know that Satan can't do anything unless God lets him, and what Satan means to harm me, God wants to help me. I know He will show me how I can profit from the trials and be stronger in the process.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Jeremiah 43-45 and Hebrews 5.

Popular Posts