I Will Rejoice in the Lord!

What is going on in the world? It is very uncertain to say the least. Habakkuk faced a similar situation in his world and in his country. He had the right conclusion to it all.(Habakkuk 3:17,18) He was going to rejoice in the Lord no matter what happened. That is what we all should do.

I am not saying that we should give up and not try to influence our world to turn to the Lord. I am not saying that we should not seek to bring justice and righteousness back to the USA. I am not saying that we should not witness to those around us about the saving power of Jesus Christ. What I am saying is no matter what happens, let's decide now that we are going to be praising God and rejoicing in our salvation until the end of the world or the end of our life on earth. Maybe our praise and our rejoicing will be used by God to turn people to the Lord Jesus because they want the joy of the Lord in their lives, too.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Zephaniah 1-3.

Popular Posts