A Good Question

Most of the time my posts share my experiences or something the Lord has shown me. This time I want to ask a question, and you are the only one who can answer it. The answer is different for every person in the world, and it is one of the most important questions for us to consider. How we answer tells a lot about how we look at life.

Here is the question, "What would you do, if a doctor told you that you only had six months to live?"

See what I mean? It is important, and it is intensely personal. You may not want to think about it or answer the question, but I would encourage each of us to take the time to do so. My reasoning is that you may never hear a doctor say that, but it could be the truth any way. We could have less time than that. Therefore, we should know what we should do, and do it all the time. Preparing for eternity is always the wise thing to do.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalm 117-120.

Popular Posts