Good-bye's

Dixie and I flew home from Japan today. We had a safe trip, but it was tiring, as usual. The worst part of the trip is having to say good-bye to the family. This time we went to the railroad station in Ichinomiya to ride the train to the airport, so it was there we said our good-bye's. I have to try to make them quick so I don't cry too much. It is impossible for me not to cry at all. I am glad Lori and Jeff are there to be missionaries, but it is sad to leave them after a wonderful visit. This time I had to leave Chris, too, since she is staying to help with Avenly. I told her I was kind of attached to her, and I would miss her, too. I wish I could play more with Kade and hold Avenly more, but that is a luxury I don't have right now. It is OK, because God's will is the best thing in this world, and it is His will for us to be apart, so He will make up for the distance in other ways. However, I will be glad to get to Heaven, where I will not ever have to say good-bye until I am completely ready. Time will not be a factor, and we can enjoy our loved ones for thousands of years. Each day I get a little more ready to be there with the Lord in that perfect place. For now I want to be here, so hopefully I can help more people find the Way to Heaven for eternity.

Popular Posts