Saving Souls and Saving Lives

We had a great Saturday! This morning we had an evangelistic emphasis at church we call the Good News Egg Hunt. We attracted a large crowd of children and adults, so we could share with them the true meaning of Easter. Then, in the afternoon we had the 5K race/walk for the Pregnancy Resource Center of Henry County. It was a great success, as well.

I am so thankful for Jeannie Thompson and all of her helpers who did a great job of putting on the Good News Egg Hunt this year. As a pastor, I love to see these types of events where believers reach out to those who need the Lord Jesus. All I had to do was to show up, they did all of the preparations and the work. What a blessing! It is my sincere prayer that souls will be saved because of their efforts.

I am also so thankful for Alicia Hodges and Becky Smith for their work on the Run For The Bun. They did a great job again this year, so that money could be raised to save the lives of babies and to see souls saved. I know the work of the PRC puts a smile on God's face.

All of us, as believers, should do whatever we can do to be about the work of God's Kingdom here on earth while there is still time. There are so many who are in the dark spiritually. We need to be the light and to show them the love of Christ every day.

Tomorrow, I intend to read I Chronicles 12-14.

Popular Posts